Monday, February 3, 2014

champions

Well, the Seattle Seahawks managed to win the Super Bowl and bring home the Lombardi trophy. We are so excited! Beyond excited! This is our first win in franchise history. I admit, I haven't been a Seahawks fan my whole life, but I haven't missed a game since I moved here 8 years ago, and I think that counts as being a super fan. I mean, we even set an alarm for 3am when we were in Milan a few years ago to see the Seahawks beat the Green Packers with a simultaneous catch in the end zone. Okay, full disclosure, I fell asleep after the first quarter, but still! We are huge fans! We couldn't be happier for our team and the city. And we get to be champions for the ENTIRE YEAR. Go Seahawks!

Here are a few pictures from our Super Bowl party.


No comments:

Post a Comment