Monday, April 8, 2013

tropical butterfly house

Oh spring...you sure are a fickle thing. I mean, how to you honestly go from last weekend's sunny and 70 degrees to the rainy, messy, chilly crap that is today. I woke up on Saturday to rain, and it was on and off with a variety of extremes all day long. I let the clouds play with my emotions for most of the morning until I finally decided to take matters into my own hands. I sat down and tried to think of the warmest place in Seattle, which lead me to the Tropical Butterfly House at Seattle Center. Random? Maybe, but it worked. I warmed right up in there seeing as how you have to create tropical weather in order to have tropical butterflies. The actual butterflies swooping around my head was just an added bonus. Butterflies are just so cheerful!







No comments:

Post a Comment