Monday, April 1, 2013

culinaire

Anders and Bryan had a cookbook signing at the Culinaire store in the Seattle Southcenter mall this past Saturday, which was a total blast. First of all, the store is amazing with the friendliest staff around. It is filled with all sorts of cool kitchen gadgets, baking supplies, Cuisinart pots and everything you can think of in between. I tagged along to the signing and had to stop myself from buying everything in the store. I still managed to walk away with lollipop sticks (because you never know when you might want to make cake pops), mini pie pans (I mean, come on, mini pies? Yes!), a rainbow spoon (for no reason other than it was too beautiful to pass up) and a new juicer  (which was an early birthday gift from Anders. I'm kinda over the moon about it. Single greatest gadget I've ever owned). But, enough about my shopping habits, the book signing went great. A lot of people stopped in to buy a book and get it signed and stop for a few pictures with the guys. Thanks to everyone who came out! 






No comments:

Post a Comment