Friday, March 29, 2013

happy friday!


What are you all doing this weekend? It's going to be sunny and in the 60s this weekend, and I'm so excited. On top of that, Anders has Saturday off (minus a small chunk of time to do another cooking demo), which is a rare treat for us. Not sure what we are going to do yet, but an adventure will be involved. Woo.

Let's celebrate Friday with a few of my favorite links from around the web:

One of my favorite author's wrote an article about the Ranch in Malibu. Oh how I would LOVE to go.

I've been obsessed with lettuce wraps lately, and these look awesome.

I want this skirt in citrus green!

One of my favorite blogs has a cookbook coming out.

This is hilarious. Choosing the right seat (found via A Cup of Jo)

A new favorite blog...Legal Nomads (about a lawyer who quit to travel!)

The 60 coolest people in food and drink (my crush, Christina Tossi, is on it!)

How pretty is this cake. And it's all raw!

Ryan, a Pike Place Fish fishmonger, shares a recipe from the cookbook

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment