Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in review

I'm really glad the Mayans were wrong because I'm pretty excited about 2013. It's going to be a great year, but, then again, every year is a great year in my opinion. We are starting off January with a trip to Peru, the guys' cookbook launches March 7th and we're (finger crossing) we can start on a small house remodel. It's going to be an exiting year.

Instead of doing a month by month look back at the 2012, I decided to pick 12 of my favorite moments from the year. Here they are:

1. Going to Mexico to see my favorite band, Widespread Panic, perform for four nights. This trip combined my three favorite things...travel, music and friends.

2. Visiting Key West, FL with Anders and my family. Vacationing with my family is the best, and Key West isn't too shabby either.

3. I turned 30 this year (!) and Anders took me to LA to celebrate. We travel a lot, but it's almost always with friends and family. It was nice to have to weekend with just us.

4. I made my first quilt!

5. Camping at Big Bottom with friends never gets old.

6. Anders and I both got bikes and bike adventures began.

7. We stayed in a yurt on Guemes Island.

8. Anders and I started hiking more and we trekked to the top of Rattlesnake Ridge.

9. Always up for trying something new, we attempted to indoor skydive. It's way harder than it looks.

10. Nothing beats your first ever String Cheese show.

11. My little bro got married! I was so happy I could come home for the wedding and see all my family.

12. And last, but not least, our trip to Italy and Greece was beyond epic. I'm still thinking about the pasta with anchovies I ate!

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment