Saturday, October 6, 2012

chase gets married

It's strange to me that my little brother is married. I mean, not only does that make me feel old, but it's just kind of weird. You're telling me that the little kid I used to pick on for listening to Garth Brooks and who used to wear cowboy hats before it was cool to do so likes a girl? What!

I kid. I kid. I was really happy I was able to get back from Europe in time to be there for his day. He married the nicest and sweetest girl and had one of the best weddings I've ever attended. It was held on our family farm in a barn on our property and the whole thing was decorated by my Mom, who really should start her own event business.

Here are a few pictures from the day:



Is a barn wedding even allowed without a yellow lab in the mix? 

 My nieces and the cutest flower girls of all time

Sorry little bro, apparently your wedding was boring. 





My talented Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment