Friday, August 10, 2012

pink zebras

It's Friday and my dress has pink zebras on it and only cost me $10. Let's celebrate with some link love!


Hooray! You can pre-order the Pike Place Fish cookbook here!

Anders and I have a very colorful weekend planned. You should join us.

Tacos, two ways.

My new favorite housewife. I just finished her book and loved it.

The awesome blog Herbivoracious just came out with a smartphone app. It's a guide to all the healthy dining out spots in Seattle. So cool!

I'm in love with these tables.

I'm trying Korean food for the first time ever on Sunday. If I like it, I might make this.

Hope you all have a nice weekend too!


1 comment:

  1. Have a fun weekend! Korean food is exciting and unpredictable...enjoy! Yeah for PPF cookbook, I wish there was a cover photo!! xo

    ReplyDelete