Wednesday, April 11, 2012

photobooths!

I have a rather large passion for old-fashion photobooths. I get pure giddy when I come across one, and I'm lucky enough to have a husband who will play along with me. He and I have been collecting photobooth strips every since we got together...our first one being at the Oregon Country Fair. So you can imagine my excitement when we ran into one at Montana (a bar in the Capitol Hill neighborhood)! They just happen to have cowboy hats outside of the machine, so we popped those on for the picture. The only thing cooler than a photobooth is a photobooth with a theme!

If you want to track down your own photobooth, I use the locator on this website. It's not very well maintained, so it's not always accurate, but it's a good starting point. 

Here are some of my favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment