Thursday, February 23, 2012

bloglovin'

Are you familiar with Bloglovin' yet? This site seriously upgraded my life. When I first started reading blogs, I would visit each site individually checking for new posts. Usually you don't know when a new post is going to happen, so sometimes I would even check those sites multiple times a day. As my blogroll got bigger and bigger, it would take me forever to visit each site. I finally discovered Bloglovin' which allows you to see all new posts from all the sites you visit in one spot! All you have to do is search by the blog name and then click "follow" to add it to your list. Then, when you log in to Bloglovin', you'll have a list of all new posts along with a preview of what it's about. If you don't want to go to that site and read the blog, simply click "mark as read" and it will disappear. 

Genius site I tell you. Genius.


And if you need some reading inspiration, here is a list of a few of the blogs I visit daily. 
Grab a cup of coffee and waste some time!

Healthy Eating

Other Food Blogs (not so healthy but always look amazing)

Fashion

Lifestyle

Just for Fun

1 comment:

  1. Here's another blog you should check out. http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ She makes healthy dessert items. Really want to try her cookie dough dip!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete