Monday, December 12, 2011

stocking stuffers

For the past few years, instead of buying actual Christmas gifts, Anders and I only do stocking stuffers. It's fun to try and find mini gifts for each other, and I thought it would be fun to put together a list of some cool things I've seen around the web. 

1. Personalized M&Ms. You can not only upload your own pictures and sayings, but they also have a whole NFL series! Seahawks M&Ms? Yes, please!


2. A gift card to Chocomize. Gift cards might be a little boring, but this place lets you actually design your own chocolate bar! They have all kinds of toppings to choose from including candy and dried fruit to nuts and even gold flakes! It's like a gift and an activity all in one.

3. I thought I had seen everything bacon related to date, but this one takes them all. Bacon toothpaste? Enough said.


4. This camera is just crazy cool. It's called a Pop Cam and it takes four pictures at once. Not only that, it makes each picture a different hue, so you end up with four picture that look like they were taken by Andy Warhol!

5. Hilarious shark socks. I would wear these to my next pool party!



6. I had no idea, but, apparently, it's really easy to make your own cheese. Everything you need comes in this nifty little box!


7. How about a glass straw? I have one and use it way more than I ever thought I would.


8. I've had my eye on these sun and moon jars for awhile now. These night lights run on AAA batteries and glow orange/red on the "sun" mode or blue/green on the "moon" mode. Love them!

Happy stocking stuffing!

No comments:

Post a Comment