Monday, November 14, 2011

italian night

Anders and I are SO excited because we finally bought plane tickets to Italy for a trip next year, so our friends, Jake and Dina, suggested getting together and having "Italian night" to celebrate. We don't actually go on our trip until September of 2012, but Anders and I never, ever turn down an opportunity to have dinner with good friends, drink wine, eat pasta and celebrate...anything.



Okay, so maybe this doesn't relate to Italian culture, but Jake and Dina had on matching cowboy boots and that is just too rad to not include on my blog.



I really love a good theme night.

P.S. After dinner, Dina was on her way to drop off soup to her day 14 recipient. We got a sneak taste of the soup she made, and it was really awesome. We literally took soup shots of this deliciousness.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for such a great night!! We loved being in your warm, cozy and inviting home. The pasta was sooooooo good. Get that recipe in the book! I snagged, stole, borrowed one of the photos for HLS hope that is okay, I gave you proper credit. Can you come over everyday to take the pictures for me?? I kid.
    Thanks again. See you soon for pizza night.
    Mrs. & Mr. Jardine

    ReplyDelete